Do you remember Kelly Kline?
It seems like she is still on the run, but Mick and the British Men of Letters appear to be following her down in addition to Dean and Sam.
According to these photos from Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17, the Winchesters have earned a new ally, are facing off with a Prince of Hell, and are working with Mick again? Wow!
It seems like a lot is about to go down. Let’s just hope that Dean and Sam working with the British Men of Letters does not backfire on them here!
Take a peek at these preview pictures from the new episode “The British Invasion.”
1. Sam and Dean are relaxing in the bunker – Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
The Winchester brothers just fought a werewolf, but what might their next event be. They look relaxed but able to go at a moment’s notice.
2. Mick has a deal – Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
Mick’s dropped by the bunker with a new problem. Sam and Dean are listening, but will they trust him after their last mission with him?
3. Time for a few drinks- Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
Dean and Sam each pour a drink for themselves while listening to Mick. It doesn’t hurt to at least hear him out.
4. Mick just sits for a moment – Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
The British Men of Letters member looks very comfortable in the bunker. Did his case with Claire and the werewolf change his thought on his mission for the British group?
5. Mick strolls through a junkyard – Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
It seems odd that Mick would be hanging out in a junkyard. Is here there for a meet? And what is he holding in the hand? Is that some new weapon?
6. Handing over the Colt? – Supernatural Season 12 Episode 17
Is that the Colt that Mick is holding? And is he giving it to Sam?
Hey, be careful, Sam!